CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Girl Talk

Rebekah and I were shopping in Target yesterday and were standing next to the bras when we had a little "girl talk."

Rebekah: (picking up a bra from the rack) You wear one of these Mommy.
Me: Yes, I do Rebekah. That's called a bra.
R: Yes, you wear a bra.
M: Yep--I do (mumbling . . . unfortunately I have to).
R: You wear them because you have boobies.
M: Yes, I do (at this point I'm looking around to see who is listening).
R: I don't wear them because I don't have boobies, I have minnies.
M: Oh you do--you have minnies?
R: Yes, and when I'm a mommy I won't have minnies anymore, I'll have boobies just like you.
M: Yes you will.

Rebekah then looked up at me and gave me a great smile and moved on to another department.

4 comments:

the swimmer said...

Very cute! For a minute I thought she was going to tell you you had "Maxies!"

Katie said...

This is also a big topic of conversation in our house as I am nursing Dawson. I am hoping it doesn't come up in public! They are little women, aren't they!

Traci said...

Very funny! That girl reminds me of somebody.... hmm....

Kristin said...

Hahaa - such a cutie! Isn't it good to know you inspire her so! LOL!