CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Conversation between a boy and his Dad!

Mike gave Aiden a haircut this morning. Aiden sat like a perfect customer in his underwear while Mike buzzed away. When they were finished Aiden's chest, back and legs were covered in hair so Mike decided to throw Aiden in the shower with him. Mike took off his shirt and Aiden looked up at Mike's chest and said, "Hey, your chest looks like mine. How did you get hair all over you?"

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Cute! Hope everyone is feeling better!

alana said...

So cute! WHY did I NOT KNOW that you had a blog???!!! I feel so deprived - all this time I could have been reading about your cute little life.
So now you have me as your official blog stalker! I'll add you to my list.
Last night I found some pics that I'm gonna post on Facebook. Memories!!